Prawn cocktail with Devour cocktail sauce (gf/df)
Artichoke and spinach stuffed mushrooms (gf/v)
Sea salt corn chips with ‘French onion soup’ dip (gf/v)
Kale Caesar salad with lardons, Grana Padano, and toasted panko (gf)
Savoury Alberta Prime Rib (8 oz per guest) (gf)
served with green peppercorn gravy, horseradish crema, and garlic bread
Grilled asparagus with citrus and white balsamic glaze (gf/df/v)
Caramelized carrots with thyme glaze (gf/df/v)
Confit garlic pommes purée (v)
Chocolate mousse with Scotch and orange zest (gf)
- Put yourself in a steak-eating mood and pour yourself a favourite cocktail and listen to Nat King Cole croon his signature song –
“L-O-V-E” – as you prepare to enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Warm the mushroom caps for approx, 5 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
- Place the vacuum sealed bags of Prime Rib and Pommes purée, in a pot of water on a low boil for 15 minutes. Place the carrots and asparagus on a baking sheet in the 325 degree oven for the last 7 minutes of warming.
- While the main course is warming, toss the salad with its vinaigrette and plate the prawn cocktail and chips with dip onto your own platters.
- Once everything is warmed, open bags with care, plate your dinner and enjoy!
- When ready for dessert, simply remove the lid from your chocolate mousse and dig in!
We are so pleased to continue offering our Hunker Down at Home menu. While we all continue to hunker down at home, let us help you! Designed for two guests, this menu is available for pick up or delivery on Fridays and Saturdays in January on the 22nd and 23rd along with the 29th and 30th. The deadline for placing your order is the Wednesday prior to your selected weekend. Please select your date at check out.