Baked brie with apples, honey and rosemary (g/v)
Served with grilled baguette
Mixed green salad with pumpkin seeds, pomegranate seeds, mandarins, chevre and shallot sherry vinaigrette (v/gf)
Cider brined herbed roast turkey rolls stuffed with wild rice and brioche stuffing with apricots, dried cranberries and sage (v)
served with cranberry orange sauce (gf/v/df) and gravy (gf)
Roasted garlic mashed potatoes (gf/v)
Roasted Brussels sprouts with balsamic and bacon (gf)
Glazed carrots with citrus and crispy shallots (gf/v/df)
Sticky toffee pudding cake
- Pour yourself a glass of eggnog or mulled wine and listen to ‘White Christmas’ by Bing Crosby while you prepare your dinner.
- Warm brie for approx, 5 minutes in a 325 degree oven.
- Place the vacuum sealed bags of Turkey and garlic mashed potatoes in a pot of water on a low boil for 15 minutes.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and carrots in the 325 degree oven to warm for 10 minutes.
- While the main course is warming, toss the salad with its vinaigrette and plate the warm brie and baguette onto your own platters.
- Once everything is warmed, open bags with care, plate your dinner and enjoy!
- When ready for dessert, plate your pudding cake and devour!
Deadline to place your order is a minimum of 72 hours before your delivery date. Please note the delivery dates when checking out. Deliveries will be available from December 11 – 31 except for the following days; 14, 15, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27.
You will be prompted to select your delivery date at checkout and the available dates will appear in the dropdown calendar.